Sunday, January 13, 2008

Why The Boss Fire His Secretary ?


Why I fired my secretary...

Two weeks ago was my 45th birthday,
and I wasn't feeling too hot that
morning anyway.I went to breakfast
knowing my wife
would be pleasant and say "HappyBirthday,"
and probably have a present for me. She
didn't even say"Good Morning,"
let alone any "HappyBirthday."

I thought, "Well, that's wives for you, the
children will remember." The children came
in to breakfast anddidn't say a word. When
I started to leave for the office I was feeling
pretty low and despondent.

As I walked into my office, my secretary,
Janet, said, "Good morning,boss. Happy
Birthday." And I felt alittle better; someone had
remembered. I worked until noon.

Then, Janet knocked on my door and said "You
know, it's such a beautiful day outside and it's your
birthday, let's go to lunch, justyouand me."
I said, "By George, that's the greatest thing I've
heard all day. Let's go."

We went to lunch.

We didn't go where we normally go; we went out to
the country to a little private place. We had two
martinis and enjoyed lunch tremendously.

On the way back to the office, she said, "You know,
it's such a beautiful day. We don't need to g oback to
the office, do we?"

I said, "No, I guess not."

She said, "Let's go to my apartment."After arriving
at her apartmentshe said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I
think I'll go into the bedroomand slip into something more
comfortable."

"Sure," I replied excitedly.

She went into the bedroom and, in about six minutes,
she came outcarrying a big birthday cake, followed by
my wife, children, and dozens of our friends, all singing
Happy Birthday.

And there I sat...

on the couch...

NAKED.


THE END.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooner or later all the gays and homos in the world gonna call siang d...

Anonymous said...

swt..im going to kill all the people involved in this lil project