Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Secret Lover


Hi, Hi, and HI.. !! I'm back posting again.. And i think u guys know who am i.. Well, looks like

aaron's update has been taking up alot of space and i dont quite like it.. Therefore, to fulfill my

needs and wants, as studied in economics, i must use my limited and scarce resources.. Well, i

don't quite agree with this economics theory of limited and scarce resources.. Reason.. ? I HAVE

PLENTY OF RESOURCES.. !!






And guess what, since I'm back, I'm gonna expose something really nice.. And this time, it's the

secret lover of the unloved OKU - Ah Looi.. !!





I guess no one will ever know that this OKU can also be loved.. Worst still, this OKU's lover is

one who is constantly around us.. Well, don't try to say that i'm blackmailing or framing people..

The picture will be uploaded within the next 24 hours.. And it would be for u, the honest and

reasonable X-destinations and fans of X-destinations out there to judge it for urself.. ^^




P/S: Fuck u MCCB Aaron.. MCCB you no.1, MCCB you no.2 and MCCB you no.3 for saying me

M**B me one time in this chat box and two times in audrey's chat box.. !!

No comments: