Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm Back!!

The shirt i wore after my arduous exams while drinking a can of root beer to celebrate its finally ended and wondering what i wanted to do before the exams all the mayhem,troubles,problems,craziness,stressfulness,wackiness all ready to be released soon (Lets see who is the unlucky victim this time,and i have a feeling alot of unexpected things are going to happen,events forever stuck in your mind). 3 long weeks and I'm finally home,whats the pic for u may ask, its a victory that i long for to rectify my mistakes last sem.

Anyway Back to business then, Can Marcus,Kelvin and Aaron let me know the venue for all your birthdays this Saturday? plus your guess list? and im wondering who would be free to help me with a little project or 2,which i want to publish here before my holidays are up. Volunteers? Dont make me come and "take you to protect like some organizations"...Hahaha

Zooooooom fs to the sky which is so-high!!!

No comments: