Saturday, October 4, 2008

What went on and what will go on


First thing first,Jung hann's back!! Here's the story, i slept at 7 and my dad woke me up at 9 to do some stuff (im kinda high when i dont get enough sleep hence the mad laugther on my msn that day), so finishing it i went back home and sat down watching anime on my com when i heard my phone vibrating around 10, guess who called? it's Jh. I didn't dare called him back as i thought he was still in Australia so i called weng hong who was usually the second person whom he calls after me if he wants to go out. Then i sms everyone to meet at night for a drink(secretly bring him out) and its quite funny that danny,kelvin and chris came up with the same idea that i finally had a gf and i was bringing her out that nite. By the way jung hann has really lost alot of weight and i bet alot of girls will have regreted rejecting him last time. Hahahah!

On Msn (SuGar Pie hOney BunCh=chris who asks me the exact same thing as danny and kelvin)

>>> SuGar Pie hOney BunCh <<< says: fs
>>> SuGar Pie hOney BunCh <<< says: wat happen?
>>> SuGar Pie hOney BunCh <<< says: announce wat o
>>> SuGar Pie hOney BunCh <<< says: u got gf d?

And so begins the the rumours that im bringing my gf which went around and around helped along by wh. Just curious i wonder why must i have a gf to bring out? And thanks alot to AARON andJS who called around asking girls whether they have anything to do with my sudden happiness. In the end everyone was happy to see jh but sad not to see my invisible gf. Hahaha


This is the bestest most bitter sweet meal i ever had. Its a 3/4 pounder by Wendy's, it kept me full till almost dinner time and i only ate half my dinner so i says it really filling but its not that tasty. This is my bet with aaron that if i failed a sub he will buy me wendy's and vice cersa. I wish it was the other way round. Well thanks aaron!!



Tomorrow's (sunday the 5th of oct event) everyone meet at my house at 6.15 then we leave to go eat at weng soon or melur for breakfast which is something rare in this gang (we usually eat breakfast 3 or 4 in the morning) then we press on to setapah then to bukit tabur which looks really nice place in the pic.Bring along an extra shirt, pants and anything you feel necessary including one big bottle of water and good grip shoes. More pics to come about this place as we take out 4 hour plus climb tommorow so stay tune!



Another upcoming event is that yuen looi will be hosting a small dinner at his house on saturday the 11 of oct. That's so nice of you ah looi we appreciate it but that doesnt mean we wont do a SURPRISE for you. Everyone is willing to sponsor me the goods to make the ammo. So i guess his 20th birthday will be one to remember for the sheer amount of people willing to cooperate together to make him a surprise and the fact that he will be celebrating his next birthday in kampar next year.


Fs going to eat supper now so i guess will see you 5.50 in the morning than.

No comments: