Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How should i react?

I hate it when people suddenly rush into my room in the wee wee hour of the morning(time when siang wanting to sleep but can't sleep yet / around 4-6am) because it's almost always bad news nowadays argue and fight with neighbour la, car stolen la, and now THIS!!! 

BEHOLD!










And Behold the Weapon of Mass Crackling!




Who did it you say? Why this time I can tell you all who did it, all thanks to my little blacky/doggy for making a hell of a noise which then woke my left side neighbour, sister and mother.  

BEHOLD again THE SON
OF MY DOG AND SIANG's Les/Las/Lass/WTF!



Edwind See Tiu Me

This son of all the above came home this morning after 4am with some bunch of primates group and I think the whole bunch did the mayhem, all ran, he went back into the house.
 
Who is this? You asked, why he is my neighbour lor, the one on my right side wan.
All this started because of some parking issue...

this:-



an empty house most of the time
parents goofing around dunno where, 
sons outdoor activity cannot see light wan.


Now I'm suspect that my car has something to do with them also, maybe the father? Since he was in the car stuff line before.

Reported to police already, now waiting for the investigation to carry out lo, if they will la.
Unser's windscreen is being repaired costing RM600.

And so peoples, tell me, what should I do in this situation?


-WH-

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS FUCKER SHUD BE PUNISH !!.. go to his house and whack him .. if thats me .