Saturday, June 6, 2009

Don't u guys just love exams

I'm loving it!

Exams are the only time that this blog is FREQUENTLY UPDATED.. Lucky for us we're still in college.. Therefore, I wish that all the other admins including DANNY would continue to fail and carry on with their college life, having exams, and continue to keep this blog ACTIVE.. Hahahahahahahahahaaaas.. =p

Anyways, here is a preview of the next posting.. For u guys who don't know about this, let me introduce to u my right ball when it is cracked.. His name is DANNY.. !! =D




The photo of the dick has been deleted due to POPULAR DEMAND!
The photo of this dick is sponsered by Aaron in his Restoran Lok Chat (67) Burger Email.. =)



The video will revolve around this egg a.k.a Danny when prematurely borned.. =p



Lastly, nothing related, nothing much, well.. It's jst my right ball when I let it out from my Pukiball.. Hahahahhaaas.. I love u Danny.. !! =*

No comments: