Wednesday, December 16, 2009

THE BURGER SHOP SS15

This is the SS15 Burger Shop..WTF OMG..
You will never find burger like this anywhere else..and I really mean NOWHERE ELSE!!!Lol..
Why do I say that??


Have a look at the menu...this is not including the special Oblong burger menu..Well its was one of the days when I was studying at college for my exam 7 days a week 12 hours a day..we were all bored of the food they sold at medan or anywhere within the proximity of medan and sunway college..We decided to drive all the way to SS15 which is not that far but considering we will be wasting PRECIOUS PRECIOUS studying time its quite a big deal for us..lol..We went to the burger shop for 2 days straight..on the 1st day we bought normal lame unspecial burger..but it taste so goooooodddd!!!..and we were talking bout how big the burger was even when its only double special..so we ask the Kakak if we can have a more SPECIAL type and she said we could..So what is so SPECIAL about SPECIAL??
First we have the QUADRUPLE SPECIAL CHEESE AYAM ( RM7.80)..its four layer of chicken burger patties egg and cheese..I know it makes your mouth all watery doesn't it..LOL.The Kakak had a really hard time pushing and fitting it into the Styrofoam box..if you don't think it is possible to fit into your mouth believe me it can be done..1st you have to have solid hands, 2nd you must not mind of sauce all over your hand and 3rd you must not let other people see you eating it especially girls(they would think you are gross)This one I personally named it THE ULTRA KILL BURGER..
Second is what I had..it was AWESOME!!..its called TRIPLE SPECIAL MIX BURGER (RM6.80-if im remember correctly)(no cheese)..Its a combination of chicken fish n beef patties with egg..boy was it GOOOOODDDDDD...3 sensation in your mouth all at the same time..sounds wrong but tasty..This one I named 1MALAYSIA UNITY BURGER..representing the 3 races..but too bad no pork..lol
Third we have the TRIPLE OBLONG SPECIAL(RM9+)..this one is quite expensive because its the signature burger..its a combination of 3 beef patties and other oblong stuff inside..this one is a little tricky to eat and handled with..i have some really disgusting and gross pics of my friend eating this but due to the sensitivity of the content and the negative image portrayal I decided to exclude it from this post..I named this one THE ALL BLACK SUPERSTAR BURGER..(not a racist thing)


So anyone feeling hungry now??



Coming up is Bachelor No. 3 SOO FOOOOOOK SIANG as promised..but it will take me some time..be patient ok..



-Agent HellboY-just finished my exams..what now??burger all the way la!!!lol..

No comments: