Saturday, June 26, 2010

Toilet bowl ! (chris suggestion)

the pro cr8

for danny, fs, marc, chris and wh

toilet bowl(TB) just like couple,
every1 need it to do imba thing everyday,
without TB will make every1 emo, stress, no mood, no feel, or mayb feel like die,
U just like my TB, without YOU , i will EMO, STREESS , no mOOD, No feel and FEEL like DIE.
In this moment, i REALLY REALLY need U to be part of my life.. without u i rather die cuz i cant stay happily WITHOUT U BABY...


- NOOB JS -


2nd poem : frm chirs
In an hour im cold, cold as stone;
When you leaves it, it gets harder;
And harder to face life alone;
When i saw u, i feel like very warm;
When i 2gether wif u, my feeling just like owning perfect girls like U !

- CHRIS -

3rd poem : frm fs

"Just like a tissue for your tears,Im here to wipe your fears,and bring you all the cheers

- fs -

4th poem : frm marcus

i'm just like the bloated air in your asshole.. i try to hide my feelings as hard as possible until i reach a limit that i have no choice but to release it.. hope u don't mind me being kindda conservative about my feelings

- marcus -

No comments: