Monday, February 1, 2010

An Answer

" I have no one,
and no one has me,
its a known fact,
so why do you refuse to see?,
your really such a NOOB monkey
"
-Gk-

My answer to marcus who thinks im secretly keeping a girlfriend behind everyone's back...i write what i write because i like ar...there is no aim or purpose to what i write either than I LIKE AR!...and there isnt a girl or guy for that matter that its meant for...

"Alone i sit,
alone i eat,
its nothing to me,
i like it being like this,
who needs a girlfriend,
when all i see,
is my PS3"

-Gk-

Hahahahaha...this one is just a joke...but seriously to clear somethings up everywhere...no gf no hidden girl hiding in my closet which only comes out at night to spend time with me...there is no one that crazy...

" In riddles i speak, of answers i give, if only you read, with your wit " -Gk- = Marcus please read more carefully!

-fs- just want to make fun of Marcus because he doesn't believe me...plus im bored and im leaving

No comments: