Friday, October 29, 2010

Lazy post

Like i stated earlier...

1) The argument is totally on the distance of travel because I called on JS to use his "lopek" GPS
to find out the how far is it! Unfortunately it was dead and we couldn't settle it then. By the way, I've travel to Ulu Yam more than twice and I can bring you there using 5 different ways. Why? because I uses it every year to balik kampung, I just forgot about the town name at the time.(A reason at least).

My point

The whole point of the argument was i said IT WAS NEAR! you said it was FAR!...you NEVER said anything about distance...since near and far depends on the user of the term you should realise that with your agreement of my "Near" terms and conditions i already won the argument...Basically this sums up my argument...and im lazy cos you keep saying things which i already stated in the previous post...ah hong ah hong...

You said it was far, i said it was near to sg long and you said nearer to pahang, then i ask you is genting near? you said yes...so your saying its near and because ulu yam and genting is already near to each other this means that your supporting my theory that its near irrelevant of the distance already...So now you yourself have already supported my notion of "near" even before you stated the distance, which you didn't on the day of the alleged argument which makes it irrelevant (refer to point 3)

2) Sg Long is NOT nearer to Ulu Yam, see map for reference.(I got A for geography, wrote my name, IC and address)

Like i said above the term "Near"depends on the users intention and purpose and for all intentions and purposes i have said its near for me...you disagree with my statement....the onus was on you to prove that its not near for me....but how can your argue near and far when the terms does not have the same meaning as to other people? so that's why i asked you the question above which i have highlighted for your reading purposes...when you agree to my questions you were already agreeing to my term of "near"and thus giving me the golden key to rm5800...

3)
The ways are

-Rawang old road

I nearly crashed here due to hydroplaning, lucky I terrer

-NorthSouth expressway

Boring but can speed, if no traffic jam

-batu tua dam/batu cave way

Fucken fun to drive at high speed, like Initial D, if no lorry blocking
-genting way

Fucken far, but a way at the least

3) Your so called argument now revolves around aaron's calculation and the 50km mark (which wasn't stated/implied/made clear at the time of the argument) which has no whatsoever meaning when i ask you a simple question...Have you drove from sg long to ulu yam? like i guess...NO...so who has more experience when talking about this matter? the person who drove there right? and i've driven there more than 2 times for fun...i dont care how many ways you have gone before as long as you havent taken the route from sungai long to ulu yam it doesnt matter whether its from your hse from my hse from aaron's hse not your kampung or whatever place BUT from SG LONG TO ULU YAM!

I already stated everything in my previous post...the maps dont matter because the argument is on term "near" and you are really forgetful....Dont you dare say you didnt agree saying genting was near...I lazy spam d...so i give you one last chance to post one more thing i wont reply cos i know i already won that day, that why i didnt say anything more about it...if you cannot argue on the said "term" which you already agreed on that day then better dont post already...and for the record pls answer me whether you honestly agreed whether genting was near in your next post...save me time as its the whole main point of the argument...and if you said no...then ah hong you really purposely forget lor...XD

-fs- singing money money money...

No comments: