Friday, October 29, 2010

SusuSusuSg Looong kat mana?

NO! Vader! Why! We Had Such Good Times Together!
anyway, back to topic again..and again..and...

1) I never said Ulu Yam wasn't in Selangor, never once did I mentioned it was in Pahang either. I said its not in KL, rather further than KL is what I specifically said. Time twist facts.

2) Sg Long is NOT nearer to Ulu Yam, see map for reference.(I got A for geography, wrote my name, IC and address)

3) The argument is totally on the distance of travel because I called on JS to use his "lopek" GPS
to find out the how far is it! Unfortunately it was dead and we couldn't settle it then. By the way, I've travel to Ulu Yam more than twice and I can bring you there using 5 different ways. Why? because I uses it every year to balik kampung, I just forgot about the town name at the time.(A reason at least)

The ways are

-Rawang old road

I nearly crashed here due to hydroplaning, lucky I terrer

-NorthSouth expressway

Boring but can speed, if no traffic jam

-batu tua dam/batu cave way

Fucken fun to drive at high speed, like Initial D, if no lorry blocking
-genting way

Fucken far, but a way at the least

-my way~
no comment yet-



nearer eh from Sg. long? er... yeah, nearer...near..






Some trivia for you guys whom doesn't care.




here comes my free holiday~~







No comments: