Friday, October 29, 2010

Near far wherever you are~

TL;DR ?

You said it was far, i said it was near to sg long and you said nearer to pahang, then i ask you is genting near? you said yes...so your saying its near and because ulu yam and genting is already near to each other this means that your supporting my theory that its nearirrelevant of the distance already...So now you yourself have already supported my notion of "near" even before you stated the distance, which you didn't on the day of the alleged argument which makes it irrelevant (refer to point 3)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



If you are saying that the argument which I've forgotten of the actual content is, about near Pahang of near Sg. Long then I might as well just be declared the winner because Ulu Yam is definitely located closer to Pahang.(lazy do map to show again, you can’t read maps)

Furthermore I would not argue when it comes to intangible reasoning such as “near” or “far” and thus I did remember mentioning about the distance which you seems to have the term distorted to “near” somewhere in your argument and rendering my point unusable(forcefully) with your standing of “I did not mention”.


Now for the “near”


If we’re to continue this with your so call notion of “near” then I might as well call you Fuhrer Siang because you’re being a dictator in defining the “near” of yours and using it to combat it against my argument.

Ok, I did say that Genting was “near” when you asked me the question. However, the answer I gave you, the "yes" I uttered was in a relative context. How so? When I said genting was "near" it doesn't always imply that other nearby area e.g. Ulu Yam is although they maybe physically "near" to each other. The relative "near" answer I gave was because of the nature of the location itself where Genting is "near" to me at the point of question is due to the place being a center for activity where one can be doing all whatsoever activities available legal or otherwise and the definition changes with circumstances (I was bored at that time and needed entertainment).

To a person like Danny whom is working, were we on that day to call for "yc" would surely define Genting as "far". Why? Because he has to get his arse up to work next day in the morning and would’ve wanted somewhere “near” (near being able to get home by max 1am).

I’ve always joked about going to Kuantan for sunrise viewing before, because for the purpose itself I define the place as being “near” while the rest of you would fark me inside out because the none of you doesn’t share my purpose and see the journey as “far”.

Therefore my answer to you that day holds no water to supports not your “watevar theory” of the argument we are having now.

Sg. Long Kok – Ulu Yam

From Sg. Long to Ulu Yam, using the only logical route to reach would surely pass by any of the routes that I’ve stated before, and thus It only adds to the travelling(add= +) time, thus making the journey further.

RM5,800 to charity.

No comments: